Skip to Content

Get a FREE assessment of your rental property. Start here!

Get a FREE assessment of your rental property. Start here!

Stress Relief for PCS’ing Military Members

      I’ve been there and done that.  As a home owner with a family a permanent change of station can be a very stressful situation.  You don’t want to list your house for sale too soon because more than likely the person buying your house wants to move in ASAP.  That means you either move in with a friend or rent a hotel.  The first is often awkward and the second is very costly.  Therefore, you have to wait until you’re closer to your report no later than date.  However, now you only have a short period of time to list and sell your house.  Meanwhile, you have to try and figure out where you will live in your new location, how many days you need for travel, out processing, and how you will afford to float two house payments if your home doesn’t sell.  Let’s not forget school semesters that you have to plan around as well. 

      Don’t stress.  If you can’t sell your property you can always rent it out.  Typically, we can get a good qualified tenant in 30 days or less.  We take care of the entire process while you worry about other things.  Worried that you can’t rent out a home that is under a VA Loan?  Worried that you won’t be able to use your VA Loan again if you don’t sell?  Both of these questions are answered in our blog titled “Renting a Home that is Under a VA Loan”.  In a nut shell, you don’t have to worry about either of those concerns.  Contact us today for a free quote and walk through of your property to find out how much you can rent it for: 843-900-4061 – – [email protected]           

We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.